Amsterdam Public Transport
en.gvb.nl – In the city of canals and bikes, trams are very present in the lives of Amsterdammers and tourists, with an extensive and efficient network of trams in Amsterdam are an icon of the city.
For medium and long distances within the city as well as in days of bad weather, the trams are the best way to move from one place to another. All major parts of the city as well as its main attractions are connected by tram.
Here you have the pricing and lines:
Amsterdam Tram Prices:
- 1 hour: 2,80€
- 1 day/24 hours 7,50€
- 2 days/48 hours 12€
- 3 days/72 hours 16,50€
- 4 days/96 hours 21€
- 5 days/120 hours 25€
- 6 days/144 hours 29,50€
- 7 days/168 hours 32€
Amsterdam Tram Lines:
- Line 1: Centraal Station – Osdorp. (Stops at Leidseplein)
- Line 2: Centraal Station – Nieuw Sloten. (Stops at Leidseplein)
- Line 3: Zoutkeetsgracht – Muiderpoortstation. (Stops at Museumplein)
- Line 4: Centraal Station – Station Rai (Stops at Frederiksplein)
- Line 5: Centraal Station – Amstelveen (Stops at Leidseplein and Museumplein)
- Line 6: Sloterpark – Flevopark (Stops at Leidseplein)
- Line 9: Centraal Station – Diemen
- Line 10: Van Hallstraat – Java-eiland.
- Line 12: Station Sloterdijk – Amstelstation. (Stops at Museumplein)
- Line 13: Centraal Station – Geuzenveld. (Stops at Mercatorplein)
- Line 14: Sloterpark – Flevopark. (Stops at Dam)
- Line 16: Centraal Station – VU Medisch Centrum. (Stops at Museumplein)
- Line 17: Centraal Station – Osdorp (Stops at Kinkerstraat)
- Line 24: Central Station – VU Medisch Cemtrum (Stop at Museumplein
- Line 25: Centraal Station – President Kennedylaan.
- Line 26: Centraal Station – Ijburg.
For more information about public transportation in Amsterdam, please visit: en.gvb.nl